<body> i love me . Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, January 15, 2007

so here i am in cassandra's apt. Thank God for guy friends who help u move. Thanks edwin, kummie for helping! and derui n albert for offering.

School starts tomorrow. another semester of excitement and interesting lectures. Im looking fwd to my international relations of Asia class. politics class should be fun too. natural science would be another biology class.. and shouldnt be a problem.

so so so thrilled. just bought my txtbooks online.. so expensive! but God will provide, and i believe in it. Dad n momma, stop worrying bout my housing! im settled in nice n well, and im looking for apts too.. no worries. =)

If it wasn't the ocean
Wasn't the breezes
Wasn't the white sand
There might be no need

If I could sleep through the cool nights
If I could breathe and eat right
If I had worked all summer
Maybe I wouldn't feel so humble

Oh you, it's always you
It's always you

If red roses weren't so lovely
If wine didn't taste so good
If stars weren't so romantic
Then I could do what I should

Oh you, it's always you
It's always you

If your love I could command it
Get your head to understand it
I'd go twice around the world
Even though I may not find it

- Always you by Sophie Zelmani

p.s. i said hi to goofy!


&&- 11:55 PM

PROFILE :)

Charpok dedicates all to Him.
Thank God for wonderful family and friends.
=
-

Love yourself

Charpok

LINKS :)


joycie
hongie
kummie
jc clique
jennie
andre
johnny
03a14
junjing
yewhang
kelly
03A11
shui
slutttt
jevon
junbong
peiling
dadonggua
yeeling
k-a-i
qingyu
yuchun
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from h0lyfaith. Make your own badge here.
CREDITS :)

DESIGNER :)
photobucket
blogger