<body> i love me . Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, March 18, 2005

i wish the world werent that cruel i wish pple didnt hurt each other with the words they say i wish i wouldnt be so easily affected by little actions that dont mean harm i wish i knew what i had to do to make this all work i wish i wish i wish.

sometimes i feel like im a little kid once more, hoping to make the world a better place for u and me. if only i was a magician or wizard, or even a looney, i could live in my own fine world and wish all day long and not worry about career prospects, studies, family etc. how oh how..

yabbayabaayabbahubbahubbbaahuubbaaatralalatralalatralaladumdeedumdeedum

I cannot find a way to describe it
It's there inside; all I do is hide
I wish that it would just go away
What would you do, you do, if you knew
What would you do

All the pain I thought I knew
All the thoughts lead back to you
Back to what was never said
Back and forth inside my head
I can't handle this confusionI'm unable;
come and take me awayI feel like I am all alone

All by myself I need to get around this
My words are cold, I don't want them to hurt you
If I show you, I don't think you'd understand
Cause no one understands
I'm going nowhere (on and on and)I'm getting nowhere (on and on and on)
Take me awayI'm going nowhere (on and off and off and on)(and off and on)

Take me awayBreak me awayTake me away

i cant sleep, and i cant stop crying. i have no idea why im crying but im crying. jus jus take me away


&&- 1:20 PM

PROFILE :)

Charpok dedicates all to Him.
Thank God for wonderful family and friends.
=
-

Love yourself

Charpok

LINKS :)


joycie
hongie
kummie
jc clique
jennie
andre
johnny
03a14
junjing
yewhang
kelly
03A11
shui
slutttt
jevon
junbong
peiling
dadonggua
yeeling
k-a-i
qingyu
yuchun
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from h0lyfaith. Make your own badge here.
CREDITS :)

DESIGNER :)
photobucket
blogger